Who we are:
We are a full service company that can renovate, decorate, and paint your home or business. We are family owned and operated. We have been in business in the Fort Myers area for 50 years and have worked successfully with thousands of customers.
We are successful because we help our customers clearly define the work they want done, and we are obsessed with providing a total quality experience.
We have the professionals, time, and interest to perform your work on Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers Beach and Fort Myer’s River District.
What we do:
- We paint anything (that’s not moving)
- We help with color and product selection to insure that you see all of the color choices available to you, and receive solid advice from an experienced color consultant. We use the highest quality products that are most appropriate for your job and are environmentally friendly (green).
- We offer specialty coatings that can be decorative (Faux finishes, murals, patterned floors, etc.), and/or protective (Reflective roof coatings, rust and mold mitigation products).
- We offer design consultation, decorative wall art and faux painting.
- We install and renovate. We can renovate kitchens and bathrooms install new cabinets, countertops, wood and tile floors; We do moulding, decks, rails, stairs and doors. We can also repair cabinets and hardware, decks, rails, stairs and door trim. We can fix rot, insect and bird damage.
- We can install, finish and texture sheetrock and stucco, as well as repair cracked, broken and loose Sheetrock & Stucco. We can install new mildew resistant fiberboard. We can remove and/or repair popcorn ceilings.
How we Work
- we initially spend a lot of time with you clarifying and defining the work you want done.
- We then prepare a detailed work plan and schedule with you.
- We begin working on the project and consult with you as each phase and project milestone is completed. At that time we will also address any concerns you may have.
- When the job is completed we jointly inspect all of the work and address your concerns until you are completely satisfied.
- About 30 days after we complete the project, we followup by contacting and/or visiting with you to discuss the work and insure you are absolutely, totally satisfied.
Why you should work with us:
We offer the best value for the work we do. We have been awarded “best of the Island” on Sanibel for many years. The BBB rates us as one of the top painting businesses in Southwest Florida. Most importantly, thousands of our customers have given us top ratings for our work.
Our most recent reviews are presented below, See all of our reviews.
Absolutely excellent. John Grey Painting exceeded my expectations. John Grey Painting did an outstanding job both in the painting and the clean up. I was always kept informed. The painters were very professional and extraordinarily clean. I highly recommend John Grey Painting.
I called on a Monday for some emergency painting for a home showing and the next day, they came and did the job! Thank you so much, it had been 8 years since I called them and I feel like I was treated as if I was special...Thank you!!
Although this email is long overdue, it is no less sincere. I wish to thank Luis and his partner (sorry, I forgot his name) for their efficient and professional work at my home in November 2014 and January 2015. Luis always politely answered my questions and explained their work when I asked. I really appreciated that. Also, John and Derrick Grey spent time at my home overseeing the project checking that it was done properly.Thank you, John Grey, for having such competent, helpful and professional employees.Ellen Strobel