Welcome to John Grey Painting. Learn who we are, what we do, how we work and why you should trust us to work on your project.
Who we are:
We are a full service company that can renovate, decorate, and paint your home or business. We are family owned and operated. We have been in business in the Fort Myers area for over 48 years, and have worked successfully with thousands of customers.
We are successful because we help our customers clearly define the work they want done, and we are obsessed with providing a total quality experience.
We have the professionals, time, and interest to perform your work on Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myers Beach and Fort Myer’s River District.
What we do:
- We paint anything (that’s not moving)
- We help with color and product selection to insure that you see all of the color choices available to you, and receive solid advice from an experienced color consultant. We use the highest quality products that are most appropriate for your job and are environmentally friendly (green).
- We offer specialty coatings that can be decorative (Faux finishes, murals, patterned floors, etc.), and/or protective (Reflective roof coatings, rust and mold mitigation products).
- We offer design consultation, decorative wall art and faux painting.
- We install and renovate. We can renovate kitchens and bathrooms installing new cabinets, countertops, wood and tile floors; We do moulding, decks, rails, stairs and doors. We can also repair cabinets and hardware, decks, rails, stairs and door trim. We can fix rot, insect and bird damage.
- We can install, finish and texture sheetrock and stucco, as well as repair cracked, broken and loose Sheetrock & Stucco. We can install new mildew resistant fiberboard. We can remove and/or repair popcorn ceilings.
How we Work
- we initially spend a lot of time with you clarifying and defining the work you want done.
- We then prepare a detailed work plan and schedule with you.
- We begin working on the project and consult with you as each phase and project milestone is completed. At that time we will also address any concerns you may have.
- When the job is completed we jointly inspect all of the work and address your concerns until you are completely satisfied.
- About 30 days after we complete the project, we followup by contacting and/or visiting with you to discuss the work and insure you are absolutely, totally satisfied.
Why you should work with us:
We offer the best value for the work we do. We have been awarded “best of the Island” on Sanibel for many years. The BBB rates us as one of the top painting businesses in Southwest Florida. Most importantly, thousands of our customers have given us top ratings for our work.
Our most recent reviews are presented below, See all of our reviews.
Met all of our expectations. Great service.
Met all of our expectations. Very patient and professional dealing with all of the color changes we made. we couldn't be more pleased with the level of service we received. your whole team could not be more professional, patient, and pleasant. the attention to detail shows in every aspect of your work.
Our Hitchcock round oak table had been used daily for 30 years and badly needed refinishing. For the past four years I had searched the yellow pages, made calls to friends for recommendations, and even called cabinetmakers to look for leads. All to no avail. I had seen John Grey Trucks coming and going all over the island for years, but never dreamed the answer to my need was within a mile or two of my house. When our well respected contractor Ted Watts recommended John Grey Painting to refinish the table, I called immediately and sent photos of the table and the work I needed. Derek Grey gave me a reasonable quote and he and Nate picked it up. It was completed and delivered at the time and price quoted, and my table looks like new again. Thank you Derek, Brian and Nathan Grey. You did a beautiful job.